4 large baking potatoes (like Russet)
3 tbsp ranch powder
2 scallions, finely chopped
4 tbsp salted butter
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
1 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400f
- Scrub and clean potatoes well, pierce with a fork and place on lined baking sheet. Bake in oven until tender, 50-70 minutes. If desired, this step may be completed in the microwave.
- Once cooled, cut potato in half lengthways, and gently scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Add butter, salt, pepper and sour cream to bowl, and mix well to thoroughly combine and achieve a smooth mashed texture.
- Add in scallions, ranch powder and 3/4 of the Asiago, stir to combine.
- Place empty skins back on baking tray, and fill each one with the mash mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
- Place in 375f oven for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and mixture is warmed through, serve immediately.