3 x racks lamb ribs, roughly 1-1.5 lb each
3–5 tablespoons Hardcore Carnivore Camo rub or your preferred seasoning.
1 cup water
1/4 cup cider vinegar
- Preheat a smoker to 275f.
- If necessary, pat the ribs dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. This also makes them more tacky to adhere the seasoning. Season the racks well on both sides with the Camo seasoning, massing the rub into the flesh.
- Lay the racks bone side down in the smoker. In a spray bottle, combine the water with cider vinegar. Spritz the racks every 25 minutes or so as they cook.
- There is no set internal temperature to cook to, rather you have to cook these racks to feel. When they are ready, they should be easily probed with no resistance (meaning, you can stick a skewer or thermometer into any part of the rib meat and have it easily push thought). This will take about 3 hours.
- These ribs also do no need resting, as they are so thin, so you can eat as soon as they are ready, just slice and serve!