Swordfish has a thick and sturdy flesh that makes it perfect for grilling - and it's ready in 10 minutes.
Green Goddess Dressing & Dipping Sauce
Luscious, tart and herby, Green Goddess dressing makes for a great pairing with grilled meats.
I know. You may be wondering why I would bother having a salad dressing on a meat-driven website. I admit, it’s unusual, but hear me out. As a meat cook, the objective is always to have the meat be the star of the show. So we look for ways to enhance, celebrate and shine the spotlight on it.
This is particularly true of grilled meats, where simple seasoning combined with a kiss of flame can result in some incredible eats. I’m always on the lookout for fresh, complimentary accompaniments for grilled meats like Chimichurri or Salsa Verde. Green Goddess is very similar to these herbaceous condiments – herb driven with lots of fresh lemon juice. The perfect balance to smokey, fatty, rich meat.
I serve this Green Goddess as a dipping sauce or drizzle for grilled chicken, and it’s always a hit.
Green Goddess Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth and the herbs have been well incorporated, about 2-3 minutes.
- Refrigerate between uses for up to 7 days.
Want to request a recipe?