16 large shrimp, uncooked
16 strips bacon (about a pound)
Hardcore Carnivore Red seasoning
- Start by peeling and deveining the shrimp (if not already done).
- Take one of the shrimp, and a single strip of bacon. Starting at one end, wind the bacon over the shrimp, overlapping as you wrap. Make sure the bacon is wrapped flat across the shrimp, and as tightly as possible. Repeat until all shrimp are wrapped.
- Place wrapped shrimp into fridge for 30-60 minutes to firm before grilling.
- Heat a grill for two zone cooking. The temp of the grill should be between 350-450f.
- Season the bacon well on both sides with Hardcore Carnivore Red seasoning. Then place them on the cool or indirect side of the grill. Close the lid, and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- The shrimp are ready when the bacon is rendered and has a lovely color. If some pieces are not quite at the color or crispness you want, you can quickly finish them by grilling over direct heat for a minute.