One steak, at least 1″ thick.
- Preheat oven to 135c/275f.
- Season the steak with salt on both sides.
- Place well seasoned steak on a rack over a sheet pan (cover the tray with foil to save yourself a clean up)
- Put in oven and cook til an internal temp of 125-135f depending on your preference of “doneness”. Usually takes around 45-60 minutes.
- Remove when at temp and rest for 10-15 minutes under foil
- Preheat a skillet or heavy based pan to VERY hot temperatures. Non stick is not recommended.
- Sear steak for one minute on each side
- Serve immediately
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 75 minutes
- Category: steak