2 chicken breasts
2 teaspoons kosher salt
16 oz softened cream cheese
1 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/3 cup ranch dressing
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- Pre-heat a grill for two-zone grilling running at medium heat, about 350f.
- Butterfly the breasts open so they are even and flat – this will help cooking time, then season generously with salt.
- Grill the chicken over direct heat for 5-7 minutes per side until it reaches an internal temperature of 165f, then remove.
- Mix the cream cheese with the wing sauce and ranch dressing until smooth. It may be easier to use an immersion blender to get a super smooth consistency.
- Chop the grilled chicken into small pieces, then add to the dip. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a grill safe pan or skillet, then top with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 1/3 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
- Place the pan on the indirect side of the grill, then place the pan on the indirect side of the grill and close the lid.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until dip is warm and cheese is melted and bubbly.