2lb breakfast sausage
4 small avocados
6 oz shredded mozzarella
2 –3 tablespoons Hardcore Carnivore Red seasoning
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Slice the avocados in half lengthwise, remove and discard the pit. Use a large spoon to scoop the flesh away from the skins and discard skin.
- Divide sausage into 8 round portions. Take one portion and use the heel of your palm to flatten it into a disc about 1/4″ thick. Run a knife underneath the disc to loosen it from the board below.
- Place the disc in your hand, lay an avocado half (cut side up) in the disc then place a large tablespoon of cheese into the divot of the avocado. Gently bring the sausage around the avocado, and pinch and seams to form a seal. Repeat until all halves are wrapped, then refrigerate for an hour.
- Heat a smoker to run at 250f. Season the outside of the bombs with a generous sprinkle of Hardcore Carnivore Red.
- Place the bombs inside and cook for 35-40 minutes (the only thing that needs to cook is the meat, and it just needs to get hot enough to melt the cheese inside).
- Brush the bombs with BBQ sauce, and cook a further 3-5 minutes to set the sauce. Serve immediately.