Carnivores Ball – Austin 2015
Austin, Texas – October 22
Join host Jess Pryles for the third annual Carnivores Ball – a celebration of meat for the discerning meat enthusiast.
Once more, the Ball returns to it’s spiritual home of Austin (after stints in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia) with what is undoubtedly the biggest lineup ever! For the first time ever in Austin, the Ball will be a full sit down dinner service and feature incredible all-natural pasture fed Cape Grim beef from Australia, shipped over exclusively for the event.
Tickets & info:
- Over 21s only
- Dress code: dressy casual, but if you feel like getting fancier go ahead and dress up! Bring your dancing shoes, Mayeux & Broussard will have you cutting a rug!
- Doors open at 6pm for the Garrison Brothers tasting, first course is served at 7pm
- Tickets include four courses, four Saint Arnold beers (matched to each course), and a Garrison Bros bourbon tasting for the first hour.
- Seating is pre-assigned, if you book separately to your friends, please email email@example.com to be seated together.
- Unfortunately we are unable to alter the menu to accommodate for dietary restrictions. And, although they are welcome, this event is probably not suited to vegetarians.
Want to request a recipe?