8 individual dove breasts, deboned
1–2 tablespoon Hardcore Carnivore Camo seasoning
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons salted butter
4–6 sprigs fresh thyme
- Pat the meat dry with a paper towel, then season the dove breasts on both sides with the Hardcore Carnivore Camo.
- Place a stainless steel or cast iron pan over high heat, and add the olive oil. Once oil is hot and shimmering, add the dove breasts and cook without moving for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium, then flip the breasts over and toss in the butter, garlic slivers and herbs. Cook for one minute without moving.
- Start swirling the pan to cook the garlic without burning, and distribute the butter, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove dove breasts and place on a plate. When garlic is golden and crispy use a slotted spoon to remove and sprinkle over dove breasts, then drizzle over some of the pan butter to serve.
- Category: appetizers
- Method: pan sear
- Cuisine: wild game