2017 Beef Workshop
Introducing my first ever class/workshop! And it couldn’t be on a better topic – beef!
Join me at the Texas Beef Council on February 4th for an intensive Beef Workshop.
Topics covered include:
- Dry Aging
- Industry facts & figures
- USDA Grading (plus taste testing)
- Grass and Grain feeding (plus a taste comparison)
- Guide to cuts – lesser known and best use
- Blending your own seasoning mix
- Hands on grilling with no more than two people per grill
- General tips & tricks for working with and cooking beef
Lunch is included and attendees will also receive a gift pack to take home.
Tickets are $125pp and spaces are limited. Purchase tickets below.
Thank you to Wholefoods Austin who have generously provided a 60 day dry aged Prime Rib for this class!
Want to request a recipe?
Having a sharp knife makes ALL the difference in the kitchen. Learn why you need to keep your knife sharp, and how to do it.