February 2020 Beef Workshop & Class – Austin, TX
Join Jess Pryles on February 22nd, 2020 at the Texas Beef Council for an all-beef recipe cooking class and workshop!
Topics covered include:
- “beef basics”, including how beef is graded
- lesser known cuts and how to best use them
- muscle breakdown & butchery demonstration
- live demonstrations of recipes with a range of techniques
- tips & tricks for beef preparation & cooking
- Hardcore Carnivore rub tasting
Ticket price includes:
- Snacks & refreshments
- Lone Star Beer during class
- Take home recipe folder
- Swag bag
- Certified Angus Beef® lunch (all recipes will be tasted upon completion, but a full lunch will be served)
Want to request a recipe?