2019 Beef Class – Austin TX
Join Jess Pryles on April 6th at the Texas Beef Council for an all-beef recipe cooking class!
Topics covered include:
- “beef basics”, including how beef is graded
- lesser known cuts and how to best use them
- how to safely dry age beef in your own home
- tasting of a dry aged Certified Angus Beef steak
- live demonstrations of four recipes with a range of techniques
- tips & tricks for beef preparation & cooking
- Hardcore Carnivore rub tasting
Ticket price includes:
- Snacks & refreshments
- Lone Star Beer during class
- Take home recipe folder
- Swag bag
- PRIME RIB LUNCH (all recipes will be tasted upon completion, but a full lunch will be served)
Want to request a recipe?
Having a sharp knife makes ALL the difference in the kitchen. Learn why you need to keep your knife sharp, and how to do it.