Having a sharp knife makes ALL the difference in the kitchen. Learn why you need to keep your knife sharp, and how to do it.
2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Meat Lovers
Can’t think of a great holiday gift for the Carnivore in your life? I have you covered with these nine suggestions that will be sure to put a big ol’ smile on someone’s face. Even if that someone is you! (No judgement for shopping for your own presents, right?).
Top row, L-R:
- Iron Grove Tool Co Cleaver: made to order in the Texas Hill Country from reclaimed materials by a very talented craftsman. Shop now.
- Buffalo Jackson Leather Goods: I love their canvas and leather bags, and use their messenger back as a purse/laptop holder when travelling. All their gear comes beautifully packaged in dust bags. Shop now.
- Gerber FlatIron knife: half every day carry, half cooking mini cleaver. This baby is the perfect pocket knife for meat cooks as it takes on double duty. Shop now.
Middle row, L-R:
- Butterpat skillet: this is the rolls royce of skillets and a gift that will last a lifetime. Modern cast iron milled smooth just like the coveteg vintage pans you wish your grandma left you. Shop now.
- Steak Carving Fork: A must-have item for any serious carnivore’s tool kit, this steak carving fork anchors meat in place to allow for precise slicing. Comes gift boxed too! Shop now.
- Signals thermometer: Works right out of the box, with 4 channels to monitor both proteins and pit temps. Super easy to use, and very precisely calibrated. Shop now.
Bottom row, L-R:
- Hardcore Carnivore seasonings: I’m a little biased, but I’m super proud to be able to share my rubs and spices with y’all, so get em in your pantry! Shop now.
- Custom Yeti lowball: you need this because it keeps your coffee hot, keeps your ice from melting into your whiskey, and looks really, really cool. Shop now.
- Signed HC Cookbook: Give a truly personalized gift with a personalized Hardcore Carnivore cookbook! Each book can be made out to a custom name. Shop now.
This posts contains affiliate links and some items were submitted for consideration. Anything that ended up in the guide comes with a 100% guarantee than I think it’s a badass product – Jess.
Want to request a recipe?