2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Meat Lovers
Can’t think of a great holiday gift for the Carnivore in your life? I have you covered with these nine suggestions that will be sure to put a big ol’ smile on someone’s face. Even if that someone is you! (No judgement for shopping for your own presents, right?).
Top row, L-R:
- Iron Grove Tool Co Cleaver: made to order in the Texas Hill Country from reclaimed materials by a very talented craftsman. Shop now.
- Buffalo Jackson Leather Goods: I love their canvas and leather bags, and use their messenger back as a purse/laptop holder when travelling. All their gear comes beautifully packaged in dust bags. Shop now.
- Gerber FlatIron knife: half every day carry, half cooking mini cleaver. This baby is the perfect pocket knife for meat cooks as it takes on double duty. Shop now.
Middle row, L-R:
- Butterpat skillet: this is the rolls royce of skillets and a gift that will last a lifetime. Modern cast iron milled smooth just like the coveteg vintage pans you wish your grandma left you. Shop now.
- Steak Carving Fork: A must-have item for any serious carnivore’s tool kit, this steak carving fork anchors meat in place to allow for precise slicing. Comes gift boxed too! Shop now.
- Signals thermometer: Works right out of the box, with 4 channels to monitor both proteins and pit temps. Super easy to use, and very precisely calibrated. Shop now.
Bottom row, L-R:
- Hardcore Carnivore seasonings: I’m a little biased, but I’m super proud to be able to share my rubs and spices with y’all, so get em in your pantry! Shop now.
- Custom Yeti lowball: you need this because it keeps your coffee hot, keeps your ice from melting into your whiskey, and looks really, really cool. Shop now.
- Signed HC Cookbook: Give a truly personalized gift with a personalized Hardcore Carnivore cookbook! Each book can be made out to a custom name. Shop now.
This posts contains affiliate links and some items were submitted for consideration. Anything that ended up in the guide comes with a 100% guarantee than I think it’s a badass product – Jess.
Want to request a recipe?